Monday, February 22, 2016

Jack Frost

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I am seriously trying to wrap my head around how cold it is in the UK right about now. On the other hand, I shouldn’t complain because I get to wear all my old favorites like the knee-high Boots, which I have owned for approximately 7years and the Trilby which you have seen in a few of my fall posts. LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE ITEMS!

In addition, I wanted to say thank you for hanging in there with me the last couple of weeks. It was hard but I’m back and I’m better. I want this more than ever, LOL! On a more serious note, ‘The Black Mannequin’ hit over 5000 views last Sunday and I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all my readers and supporters. Also, a massive thank you to everyone retweeting and sharing, y’all are the real MVP. It might seem like a minor achievement but it means so much to me.











Leather Trilby: River Island
Shirt: H&M
Cashmere Jumper: Marks & Spencer
Blanket Wrap: Marks & Spencer
Necklace: H&M
Gloves: River Island
Denim: River Island
Boots: River Island

What do you think of my Winter Look? Leave me a comment below. I’d love to hear from y’all. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Blak Mannequin’.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig