Sunday, February 14, 2016

L'amore conquista tutto

“I don’t want normal and easy and simple. I want painful, difficult, devastating, life-changing, extraordinary love.” –Olivia Pope

Hey Guys and Dolls,
It is finally here. If you are reading this, Happy Valentine’s Day
I hope you all have fun today/tonight and remember; the fun doesn’t have to end soon as the clock strikes 2400hours.
Following my last post, I realised not everyone will want to wear a dress in February considering it is cold and windy most of the time, especially if you live in the UK.
An alternative to that and one of my personal favourite items of clothing is a jumpsuit. Y’all know I love my jumpsuits- they’re versatile, easy to wear and the one photographed happens to be what I wore (sans the shoes & jewellery) for the last day of my 4-day birthday celebration last year.






Jumpsuit: AQAQ
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: ASOS
Clutch: ZARA
Court Shoes: ASOS

In my second post of the capsule, I mentioned that Love was free and whilst it doesn’t cost money, it is the most expensive gift of all. I have had the pleasure of researching and studying love from an array of angles and it is probably the most beautiful thing anyone can experience. I could spend an eternity talking to you about LOVE, maybe one day I will, but for today, I will leave you with this. LOVE IS A SACRIFICE.
I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig