Saturday, August 22, 2015

Whimsical

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my playground. This post is titled ‘Whimsical’ for two reasons. For a very long time, I haven’t felt like my self, my real self and I have been waiting for what seems like a really long time to feel what I felt today; a fraction of my old self. That girl was creative, impulsive, playful and quirky. That girl is wearing a jumpsuit she purchased on a whim (see what I did there) in case she got invited to a friend’s wedding (It didn’t happen!)









Jumpsuit: LOVE (Topshop Concession)
Obi Belt: eBay
Wallet: Marks & Spencer


Y’all know the drill. Let me know what you think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig