Thursday, August 6, 2015

Grace

Hey Guys and Dolls,
Firstly, I want to thank every single one of you reading my blog. I am very grateful. Out of all my blogging attempts, I haven’t been this excited to produce content and it is really encouraging to know there are people out there who actually like what I am doing. So Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

Two things inspire this post. The first being how grateful I am and the second is a statement I hear very often ‘Don’t you know how to dress casual’.
The latter of the two makes me smile because people somehow have this misconception that as soon as you add heels to an outfit, you’re smart/dressy. Well, I object.

I think it is possible for you to wear heels and still be casual and whilst my research has shown that heels can only be considered casual/daytime friendly based on the toe shape and heel height, I simply disagree. I have no rules when it comes to my wardrobe and will wear whatever I want so may I suggest, people just get over it. Life is short, but my heels don’t have to be.




T-shirt: Marks & Spencer
Bomber Jacket: Marks & Spencer
Skater Skirt: H&M
Bucket Bag: H&M
Sandals: ZARA


Let me know what y’all think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

3 comments

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig