Thursday, May 4, 2017

NAUGHTICAL

Did y’all see what I did there?
Hey Guys & Dolls,
It has been a while since my last post. I hope y’all have missed me the way I have missed y’all.
It really breaks my heart that I cant put out posts consistently but I am going to need you guys to bear with me whilst I get my life all the way together.
I would like to use this opportunity to thank my friend, Ebi Pamere for stepping in and taking my amazing pictures. Love You Girl!!!
I would also like to say thank you in advance to the rest of you who have volunteered to help me out. I got all of your numbers and I will be using it.

Now that is all out of the way, lets get back to the post.
As you may have noticed, I haven’t rounded up/interpreted the S/S17 catwalk and as a result, my next few posts won’t be trend heavy in comparison to posts from the past.
I wanted to put together an outfit that paid homage to a spring heavyweight trend: NAUTICAL. The star of this little show paid homage and did a little more. It incorporated ruffles, puffy sleeves, stripes and the colour red; all elements of the S/S 17 catwalk.








Bodysuit: Topshop
Shirt: ZARA
Pants: ZARA
Heels: Marks & Spencer

Photography: Ebi Pamere

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig