Sunday, April 2, 2017

Anamnesis

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Every once in a while, I flip through the pages of this blog just to examine progress or just to visit past looks and as a result, I decided that I will be starting a mini series that’s not really a series, LOL
It will consist of me looking back and picking key items and re-merchandising to create a different look. This post sees the re-merchandising of the famous mustard pants from my fourth post ‘BOURDON’.
I went with a more casual look considering the fact that ‘bourdon’ was quite dressy. Looking through a lot of my posts, I realised that I don’t put together as many casual looks as I do smart ones, so I wanted to do something different compared to the look I had originally planned.
I will attempt to show you what I had initially planned in another post (most probably in autumn).














Coat: Topshop Boutique
Tee: Marks & Spencer
Pants: Marks & Spencer
Sliders: Topshop

Love Always,
Destini Monet


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig