Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Beau.

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I wanted to show you an amalgamation of interpretations that entwine both the A/W and S/S’17 catwalks. This look is heavily influenced by Menswear, which has served as an infinite source for Womenswear designers.
This shirt was given to me as a gift when I worked as a Brand Ambassador last year and I fell in love with it because it doubles as both a shirt (plain/deconstructed) and a dress for me. I had numerous ideas about how I wanted to style it (many of which I can’t wait to show y’all), but then I found this bustier in my closet, which I presently cannot wear because I’m carrying a little extra weight right now.
I love playing with texture, with colours and with themes/eras, which explains my current obsession with this western inspired choker that I have been wearing everyday since I got it. I wanted to combine the different elements to create something unique.









Choker: Stradivirus
Corset: Forever 21
Denim: Marks & Spencer
Longline Shirt: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Primark

How did I do?
Leave me a comment below.

Love Always,
Destini Monet



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig