Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New In VII

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. If you have me on Snapchat (BLACKMNQN), you would have seen me cleaning my makeup and re-organising my makeup drawer a few days ago. In addition to that, I was adding in new pieces that I have amassed over the last three months and thought, why not photograph them for all of our viewing pleasures.

I have been interested in Stila Cosmetics for a while now, especially since they re-formulated their liquid lipsticks formula. I had previously purchased the colours, Aria and Patina but in the end returned them for two new colours, Ricco and Notte both of which are dark, vampy and up my alley.
In addition to that, I couldn’t help but buy one of the new Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye shadow colours in the colour ‘Gold Goddess’. I haven’t taken a photograph because I intend on returning it and getting ‘Kitten Karma’ or ‘Rose Gold Retro’ instead. Finally, I bought an iridescent highlighter in the colour ‘Transcedence’ for nothing but the colour. I had seen an editorial post on Facebook a few months before which haunted me day and night and proposed to re-create it so I bought the highlighter (as if I needed any more highlighters).

In addition, I bought a lilac eyeliner from NYX and for no reason other than me wanting to emulate a unicorn. I have been slightly obsessed with unicorns this month, LOL!
Finally, I bought some items from Kylie Cosmetics’ Valentine collection. I bought the ‘Smooch’ kit because it had an eye shadow and a liquid lipstick in that vampy burgundy tone that I love so much. I also purchased a pink liquid lipstick in the shade ‘Valentine’ because I don’t own a lot of pinks and I thought I’d round off my collection with something just as loud as I am; just in time for spring.

Kylie cosmetics sent me ‘Head Over Heels’ accidentally because they messed up my order and whilst they’ve rectified the situation, I still got to keep it which kind of makes up for the ridiculous custom charges I had to pay to receive this package in the UK.
Lastly, I bought ‘Brown Sugar’ because I wanted to try a nude brown lipstick that wasn’t necessarily on the dark side.
Do you guys own any of these items? Let me know in the comments below.

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig