Thursday, December 8, 2016

Noel

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. As aforementioned, I will be finishing the year with my holiday series called ‘This Christmas’ and if you don’t know what to expect, you should check out my holiday series from last year.
The first instalment of ‘This Christmas’ is called Noel and it’s for the girl who can do better than the classic LBD by donning a LWD to the Holiday parties.
If you are familiar with my blog, you would have seen me wearing the black version of this dress earlier this year in a post called ‘Court of Love’ for Valentines Day. I loved the dress so much that my cousin ended up buying me another one in Ivory.










Dress: AQ/AQ
Sandals: ZARA
Jewellery: River Island


Let me know what you think of my look below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Nice dress,it suits you very well !

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig