Saturday, September 3, 2016

Angst

“It was heartfelt, it was heartbreaking. It was extreme joy, it was bone-crushing grief. It was fiery hot, it was icy-cold. It was true love sprouting... it was true love dying.

It's like we were both trying to hold onto something that was slipping through our fingers, and we didn't understand why.”

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. September is here, which means there is a lot going on. We have people going back to school, we have Autumn/Winter launches and most importantly, we have Fashion Week.
September is almost as hectic as what I like to call my life. I am so busy doing everything and nothing with nothing tangible to show for either. As a result, I have decided to hide myself in a color palette that makes my current state of angst, poetic.










Hat: Marks & Spencer
Choker: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Vest: River Island
Leather Jacket: ASOS
Denim: Marks & Spencer
Boots: Marks & Spencer

How do you like my fit? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig