Monday, October 5, 2015

IYANIWURA

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I am so excited about this month because I have so much to share with y’all. At the beginning of the month, I shared some of my Black History Month heroes in the post ‘Higher Learning’ but what I failed to mention was that it was also ‘Nigeria’s Independence Day’.
I have decided to blog three looks celebrating my motherland with the first dedicated to one of the women who raised me, My Grandmother (may your beautiful soul continue to rest in perfect peace).













Earring: Matalan
Cami: Topshop
Arm Cuff: Forever 21
Pants: Primark
Sandals: ZARA
Clutch: Marks & Spencer


What countries are you all from? I’d love to hear from you. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig