Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Autumn Leaves

“No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face”. –John Donne

Hey Guys & Dolls,
It is official; autumn (fall) is finally here. Autumn happens to be my favourite season. There is something absolutely enchanting about autumn and I cannot explain that to you guys, you sorta, kinda have to experience it for yourself.
M&S had a featured campaign in the Vogue UK magazine last month and I happened to pick up a few pieces that I know I am going to be incorporating into my autumn wardrobe.
Autumn Leaves illustrates the first ensemble from my Fall Look book and I hope you like it.











Necklace: River Island
Ring: River Island
Jumper: Marks & Spencer
Dress Pants: Marks and Spencer
Shoes: Topshop


What do you think about my first fall outfit? Leave your comments down below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig