Thursday, October 29, 2015

Do You See This Coat?

Hey Guys & Dolls,
If you know me intimately, you’d know I wrote this whole post with Kanye West on the brain. I just love that guy and his contribution to the world. He is a crazy creative! I’m talking GENIUS!
Kanye tweeted on the 23 September 2015, “Please: Do everything you possibly can in one lifetime”.
As I was inspired by the tweet, I decided to blog this very bright but yet autumn appropriate look. I mean, do y’all see this coat?








Cashmere Turtleneck: Marks & Spencer
Dress Pants: Marks & Spencer
Wool Coat: Marks & Spencer
Tote Bag: DUNE
Court Shoes: ASOS


Who/What inspires you? Holla at your girl. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

1 comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig