Friday, December 1, 2017

Inspired

Hey Guys & Dolls,
From a stylist and blogger’s point of view, I can positively say that 2017 has been the year of GUCCI and I am absolutely here for it.
From championing a maximalist approach which included everything from ruffles, prints, layers, embroidery and a cacophony of colour to the rebirth of the double G emblem that is synonymous with the power fashion house.
I really love the new creative direction of GUCCI under Alessandro Michele and the way inspiration has been taken from the past and modernised for a new audience.
Whilst I currently don’t have everything I would love from the GUCCI collection and I am not particularly fond of the embroidery overload that was present on everything and available everywhere, I found a way to incorporate the trend that threw the high street into frenzy, when I came across this Leather Jacket. This inspired jacket allowed me to play with the trend and gave me some colour without overwhelming my personal style.
I paired it with my mustard cross-body bag, which I recently found out was a dupe for the FURLA ‘Metropolis’ shoulder bag.
I absolutely love the FURLA ‘Metropolis’ cross-body bag as it embodies transition in every way. The sophistication and simplicity of it makes the perfect day and evening bag; giving you the opportunity to justify the cost against performance/wearability.










Cossack: ASOS
Tee | Jacket | Denim | Bag: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: ZARA

What do you think of my outfit? Leave me your comments below.

Love Always,
Destini Monet


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig