Sunday, December 31, 2017

Thank You

Hey Guys & Dolls,
It has been forever. I feel like I almost don’t know how to do this anymore but I’m gonna give it a go.
Firstly, I want to say a massive THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all you beautiful people who have supported and stay supporting me.
2017 has been a trying year for me in so many ways but that journey has brought me to a place where I am so much more comfortable with my life, my choices and myself.
Despite being a ‘go with the flow’ kinda gal, I’m very structured. I make a lot of plans and I make plans about how to go achieving those plans.
However, 2017 really laughed at me because I didn’t achieve one single thing that I set out to do this year. I would go as far as saying I kinda fell into the things that I did accomplish this year with no pre-thought or planning. It still sounds twisted to me.
I am so grateful for all of my moments- the good, the bad, the ‘I don’t actually give a f&^%s’ and the “I cannot come and die’s” because I wouldn’t be in this headspace that I am in right now. For the last 5 years, I have been rushing my journey trying to attain something that wasn’t even for me and now, I’m on a different path; chasing a goal I didn’t know I wanted.
So to answer the question many of you have asked me …Will I be shutting down the blog?
I don’t want to make promises about the future of ‘The Black Mannequin’ as I came extremely close to shutting down the blog permanently in October but I literally couldn’t bring myself to do it. Whilst I always find solace in my art, it is with great sadness that I have to temporarily shut down my blog. 
I cannot say when I will return but once again, I want to thank every single one of you for supporting me and getting me here. 

Here’s to an amazing 2018.

love always,
Destini


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig